yoked

After all the ripping, the new yoke is moving along:

DSCF5665

I’m trying out some compound raglan shaping on this piece, since I used it on Lillian with great success–although it’s not *exactly* the same, moving things around does result in a piece that mimics the fit of set-in sleeves somewhat more closely than the usual straight raglan shaping. I did a quick preliminary try on this morning and although it was awkward (I probably should have moved a few stitches to a second needle, but as I am the personification of impatience sometimes…didn’t happen), the fit seems to be good. Hopefully I can finish it up in a few more days and at least get one of my ravelympics projects done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *