Hrmph.

So, I did a load of knitting this weekend but the net progress on anything was pretty much zip.  I had Deirdre all joined up and jumped right into the yoke, and I really should have saved myself some trouble and thought a few things over beforehand.  Anyway, the upshot is that I knit almost the entire yoke before caving to the inevitable and ripping it.  But, the re-knit is looking loads better and I’ve fixed a few other small construction aspects that were bothering me so I think overall it’s going to turn out for the best.  I hope!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.