I have (as usual) about ten different projects I would really, really, REALLY like to cast on for right now. But I’m really trying to finish something first–the number of projects I have on the needles is starting to get overwhelming. So I’ve pulled this out from the back of the shelf it was relegated to for the past few months:
Honestly, I don’t know why I stopped working on this one–I was practically to the front neckline shaping, I’d already done the back, and the sleeves are going to be short so there’s really not a lot left. And despite the wool yarn, it’s not that heavy, so it’s still okay for a summer project. Or a summer project in California, at least. In North Carolina it might have been a different story. At any rate, I’ve just got the right half of the neckline left and then it’s on to the sleeves. I’m starting to get the new clothes excitement that always hits towards the end of a piece.