moving up

I’ve been pretty busy lately with classes, so knitting has been taking a bit of a back seat. I have managed to crank out a few more inches on the halter top, though:

DSCF5269

I’ve actually done a little more since that photo was taken, so I’m getting pretty close to binding off the back (just a couple more inches!). So far this one seems like it might actually fit, which would be an awesome improvement over the previous two efforts with this yarn. I also pulled out a halter I have now that fits well and compared dimensions the other day–they’re pretty much about the same size, another positive indicator.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.